38 members have voted

1. 1. Player of the Game?

• Rodgers
    • Perry
    • King
    • HaHa Clinton-Dix
    • Davante Adams
    • Is anybody else even healthy?

1) Why are we playing Murphy at the all-important LT position? I get that we don't want to switch the whole OL every time there's an injury but we're talking our 3rd option at LT here, I think we have to put Bulaga here or give him help.

2) Defense is lost as usual and while I don't like going all "Fire Caperz" during games, I'm sorta fed up. I don't think talent is an issue here, I just think players don't know what the hell they have to do half of the time.

3) Offense is all 2015-like, it feels like they're improvising most of the time. Monty to Rodgers and the TD were nice, but there's not as many quick plays as I'd like. Rodgers holds it, scans, sees nothing, tries to run it or chucks it somewhere. I don't like this offense at all.

1 minute ago, packerrfan74 said:

The sky is falling in here. 

Clay is ***. Anyone who is still trying to justify the 16 mil he's making this season and arguing that he is a top 5 player on this team, needs to pay more attention.

I don't think anyone has tried to justify that money fwiw

2 minutes ago, SpeightTheVillain said:

So they only have two ILBs up for this game? Is there someone I am missing? That would account for playing 4 safeties

Don't you dare question TT's team building philosophies... just wait till next years roster when they completely get rid of the middle linebacker position. *mind blown*

Archived