Vikings extend QB Kirk Cousins (Two years, $66 M)

RaidersAreOne

6 hours ago, seriously27 said:

I can't let this go....are you serious??

If you get shot it's quick and you don't see it happen. If you get stabbed you can see the knife, see it come back out and then see your blood all over it. Not to mention they can move it all around and do all kinds of crazy things to make it worse.

Getting Kirk Cousin'd is definitely the better way to go.

um - Cousins is the knife in this scenario, not Tannehill.  Tannehill is more boom/bust, like the gun. Cousins is the slower death - good enough to get your hopes up but not get there, another disappointing finish to the year. 

I'm not a Cousins hater, just saying that's how that analogy makes sense, if any. I disagree on spending that coin on the guy though. He's good but IMO not good enough to go all the way. 

• Like 1

Was the best QB in his division and 3rd/4th best QB in his conference [Wilson/Brees/depends on your opinion of Jimmy G] last year and people still crap on him. Confused.

He's not their biggest issue. If Jimmy G can get to a superbowl, Kirk Cousins can.