Titans Place Franchise Tag on Derrick Henry

Titans fan 617

Just now, Titan89 said:

I do feel bad for Henry getting tagged when Tannehill who was only with us half a season got a fat deal. However, that's the difference in value between a QB and RB.

I will say this, I love Derrick Henry and want him back but if 20 mill per season is what he wants he can be shown the door. Would never pay any RB that and Henry has never been a three down RB. No thanks if that is in fact what he wants.

Obviously there had to the be opening wish list. It had to be. Lol 

I responded back with "did you say $20 per year or like $20 mil signing bonus?" 

He was like per year! 

I was like that's QB money!!

And that was it. 

So maybe he wants a combination of salary and bonus to equal $20 Mill in the first year or two. That's the only way I can see the reasoning behind that. Lol 

Never gonna get that money if he was hoping. 

12 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

The guys off to a bad start to this offseason lol

Hey....lol
Let's look at it for real. :) 

First said definitively that Tanny and Henry would be back. 
Said Conklin is gone.
Said Ryan would be gone

Said Bucs and Panthers were interested in Tannehill, despite reports the Panthers were keeping Newton. And we now see that both teams got new QBs.
Now, did say Friday it was "Brady." but if you examine Tanny's statement's that does sync up a little. lol Tanny said "for a moment there it looked like this wasn't going to happen" or something to that degree.

So it isn't off the wall to think the reason Henry and the Titans haven't signed a deal because they can't find the right number. 

Lol, defending my source.  HA

20 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Hey....lol
Let's look at it for real. :) 

First said definitively that Tanny and Henry would be back. 
Said Conklin is gone.
Said Ryan would be gone

Said Bucs and Panthers were interested in Tannehill, despite reports the Panthers were keeping Newton. And we now see that both teams got new QBs.
Now, did say Friday it was "Brady." but if you examine Tanny's statement's that does sync up a little. lol Tanny said "for a moment there it looked like this wasn't going to happen" or something to that degree.

So it isn't off the wall to think the reason Henry and the Titans haven't signed a deal because they can't find the right number. 

Lol, defending my source.  HA

Lol we need Info of what’s going on now? Dumping Casey for what?