Packers sign RT Rick Wagner

Lodestar

2 hours ago, Golfman said:

I just want to thank the Cleveland Browns for being the dumbest organization in football. Hooper is now the highest paid TE in all of football and he's NOT a Packer! hallelujah! 

Houston Texans: Hold my beer!

Edited by ReadyToThump
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Really ?!?

OK, “in my opinion.”  

Do you think that’s not the case? That he did not have a stellar season? And did not play his way out of Green Bay?

I suppose his age is another variable that is a legit concern. Injury history? Wagner has had his own. 

Yup, that’s still my opinion... ( - ; #

• Like 1

Just now, JQ1 said:

OK, “in my opinion.”  

Do you think that’s not the case? That he did not have a stellar season? And did not play his way out of Green Bay?

I suppose his age is another variable that is a legit concern. Injury history? Wagner has had his own. 

Yup, that’s still my opinion... ( - ; #

No. Just busting on ya for taking Huber to task for pointing out the obvious that Bulaga's better than Wagner.
Not everything these folks can say is "cutting edge" or new and exciting. He's telling a story. He needs to fill copy.

5 minutes ago, Leader said:

No. Just busting on ya for taking Huber to task for pointing out the obvious that Bulaga's better than Wagner.
Not everything these folks can say is "cutting edge" or new and exciting. He's telling a story. He needs to fill copy.

OK. I’m a little slow on the uptake sometimes...most of the time! 

Point Taken L.

41 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

Really wishing hard that Spriggs will be great. Closing eyes tightly. Wishing, wishing.

He was waived last year and got to stick on the roster due to an injury and not being claimed. His career with us should be considered dead.

If there's one thing you can say about Gutekunst, he very clearly prefers to buy low in free agency. 

Z. Smith with his elite pressure/sack ratio and interior rush metrics

P. Smith with his strong coverage metrics in limited snaps.

Amos with his great coverage metrics despite a lack of turnover plays.

Turner with his down season at Tackle but strong season at Guard.

Kirksey and Wagner coming off of injury and down years. 

4 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

If there's one thing you can say about Gutekunst, he very clearly prefers to buy low in free agency. 

Z. Smith with his elite pressure/sack ratio and interior rush metrics

P. Smith with his strong coverage metrics in limited snaps.

Amos with his great coverage metrics despite a lack of turnover plays.

Turner with his down season at Tackle but strong season at Guard.

Kirksey and Wagner coming off of injury and down years. 

Wilkerson to some degree there?

It'd sure as hell be my philosophy, but that easy to say when it's mostly been working. Buying low on guys who have have been high or you think can is obviously what you want.  I didn't expect that guys released signed already though. 

Seems like his risk is taking on those guys over breaking the bank on one big guy and hoping he continues I guess?

Edited by Norm