Packers sign RT Rick Wagner

Lodestar

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Now watch it all come crumbling down with using all our remaining cap space on Hooper and trading our first round pick for Hopkins to end up with nobody at IDL.  Look like a contender winning 15 games.  Beat the Niners in a revenge game in the divisional round, then have to sit through Alvin Kamara and Taysum Hill run for 300 yards against our utter lack of a presence outside of Kenny Clark.

I’m saying it now so it doesn’t happen.  If we don’t significantly address our IDL, nothing else matters.

we will sign IDL, don't worry

IN GUte we TruSt

Just now, incognito_man said:

we will sign IDL, don't worry

IN GUte we TruSt

Not holding my breath.  He’s going to do a WTF I just know it.  I can feel it in my bones.  I’m going to wake up tomorrow to the dumbest headline ever like, “Packers trade for OBJ,” or something profoundly stupid.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Now watch it all come crumbling down with using all our remaining cap space on Hooper and trading our first round pick for Hopkins to end up with nobody at IDL.  Look like a contender winning 15 games.  Beat the Niners in a revenge game in the divisional round, then have to sit through Alvin Kamara and Taysum Hill run for 300 yards against our utter lack of a presence outside of Kenny Clark.

I’m saying it now so it doesn’t happen.  If we don’t significantly address our IDL, nothing else matters.

It’s already been a ****ty morning pal 

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Green Bay, Washington and Cleveland are in play for TE Austin Hooper, per sources. He&#39;s going to get paiddd</p>&mdash; Jonathan Jones (@jjones9) <a href="https://twitter.com/jjones9/status/1239582045086638080?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 16, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Edited by Brit Pack

Just now, Brit Pack said:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Green Bay, Washington and Cleveland are in play for TE Austin Hooper, per sources. He&#39;s going to get paiddd</p>&mdash; Jonathan Jones (@jjones9) <a href="https://twitter.com/jjones9/status/1239582045086638080?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 16, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Can you interpret this for me?

7 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I agree on Dline .. they need to be adding one or two legit options to this roster.  You can't count on the Tyler Lancaster's of the world to hold down major roles.

A banged up Bulaga is much better than a banged up Wagner.

A banged up Bulaga isn't much worse than a healthy Wagner.

A healthy Bulaga is considerably better than a healthy Wagner.

All this move does for me is tell me that we aren't in a pinch concerning RT in the draft and can take one when value shows itself.  And we may not be forced to rush a rookie out there early if he's not ready.  

Good stop gap move.

• Like 2