Sign in to follow this  
JTagg7754

Draft to go on as scheduled. Televised only.

8 minutes ago, vikes635 said:

I think they will give Vegas another try ASAP

Oh, I would bet money Vegas gets it after Cleveland next year.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Oh, I would bet money Vegas gets it after Cleveland next year.

Don't bet too much money, Vegas may delay it just to make money off ya :P

I wasn't sure how many cities had been slotted in already.

I don’t care about the players walking up at all. So this is fine for me. 

Just the commish announcing the picks and DJ/Whoever going over the analysis/highlights. 

16 hours ago, GordyTheGoffer said:

Goodell being booed is the worst part of every draft. Well played NFL for giving us something to enjoy and follow at this time.

I think its hilarious and deserving. 

8 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I don’t care about the players walking up at all. So this is fine for me. 

Just the commish announcing the picks and DJ/Whoever going over the analysis/highlights. 

Don't even go that far, just make it a surprise graphic announcing it :) 

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

Don't even go that far, just make it a surprise graphic announcing it :) 

Let random fans announce the pick over Skype.  The pick goes to the NFL, the NFL messages the fan, and the fan announces it (on 5 second delay to prevent any tomfoolery).

3 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Let random fans announce the pick over Skype.  The pick goes to the NFL, the NFL messages the fan, and the fan announces it (on 5 second delay to prevent any tomfoolery).

I love it.

On 3/16/2020 at 1:24 PM, THE DUKE said:

I especially won't miss the obnoxious fans at the draft.  

The worst fans in all of sports are these people above and the few golf fans that think yelling dumb **** after each drive is funny. 

As it should. Scouts have tape and the combine. Private workouts, interviews, and physicals are a modern day luxury. 

11 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

As it should. Scouts have tape and the combine. Private workouts, interviews, and physicals are a modern day luxury. 

Yeah, there's no reason why they shouldn't continue on. This isn't supposed to pass/lessen until June/July. When else would they do it?

On 3/16/2020 at 1:24 PM, THE DUKE said:

A.O.K with me.  I don't really care about the player interviews right after they are selected live (which can still happen remotely through Skype or other means) and I especially won't miss the obnoxious fans at the draft.  Give me the analysis, the highlights, the big boards, the top remaining players, etc... and i'll be pleased as punch.

amen. This will probably be the best televised NFL draft in decades. No knuckle-dragging fans in the audience, no close-ups of the drafted players babbling on their cell phones with their freakazoid families, no goofy "celebrity" draft pick announcements etc. Just analysis and video tape of the players actually playing. I may actually watch the draft for the first time in many years.

On 3/20/2020 at 9:38 PM, JTagg7754 said:

The worst fans in all of sports are these people above and the few golf fans that think yelling dumb **** after each drive is funny. 

I so want to buy you a drink. Every time at a major golf event I hear "in the hole!!" and other BS a split second after the ball is hit I want to rip their throats out. They should be ejected.

OK back to football lol 

8 hours ago, bomont said:

I so want to buy you a drink. Every time at a major golf event I hear "in the hole!!" and other BS a split second after the ball is hit I want to rip their throats out. They should be ejected.

OK back to football lol 

roadhouse3.gif