Draft to go on as scheduled. Televised only.

BobbyPhil1781

13 hours ago, bomont said:

I so want to buy you a drink. Every time at a major golf event I hear "in the hole!!" and other BS a split second after the ball is hit I want to rip their throats out. They should be ejected.

OK back to football lol 

Hopefully after all this 💩 ends, we'll meet up and I'll take you up on that offer lol.

I go to The Memorial almost every year and I loathe those people beyond imagination. Not only that, it's like a competition to be heard and they're getting increasingly louder and I swear it's in players back swings at times. They need to start kicking these are out before it gets worse bc it will.

Ok.... Now really back to football lol

2 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

This is what I thought they'd do. I'll be in The Land next year though. Easy drive and should be a good time!!...... Assuming no more pieces of 💩 eat bats

36 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

xDxDxDxDxDxDxD

Plenty funny that was!

And too true! >:(

Guys, please no COVID-19 comments that could be seen as political in nature.

6 hours ago, August4th said:

You'd think they have a plan for the NFL draft since it happens every yr. We're going to find out which teams have a focus lead FO with a plan...and those teams who like to wing it. 

We're gonna get some good WTF moments as time starts to run out...lol