Cardinals trade DeAndre Hopkins + for David Johnson +

RaidersAreOne

I've written 5 drafts of this post. All of them at least 3 paragraphs and all of them would certainly get me banned. So I'm gonna follow the "Don't hit send" mantra I just say WTF and hope you all understand how severely underrepresntative that is of my actual opinion

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, mse326 said:

I've written 5 drafts of this post. All of them at least 3 paragraphs and all of them would certainly get me banned. So I'm gonna follow the "Don't hit send" mantra I just say WTF and hope you all understand how severely underrepresntative that is of my actual opinion

We're not getting banned for **** today. I think we can ignore some of the rages of emotion. 

I cannot stand O'Brien or Cal. I'd much rather this team move, they've gone out of their way to alienate the fans. I only hope Watson gets out, Watt retires and NRG looks like a COVID-19 event. 

Cal and BoB need to hold a conference on this, simply to allow us to hear their stupidity in person.

1 hour ago, mse326 said:

That's a two-week ban for going around the language filter. Go cool the f off.

https://www.si.com/nfl/texans/news/deandre-hopkins-says-its-nothing-personal-about-his-exit-from-the-texans

"I would like to say Houston helped create not just a football player," Hopkins said. "But a man. Houston gave me opportunities in life that I would have never got in a lot of places to better myself. I want to thank the city of Houston for always supporting the organization no matter what happened and supporting us players through the ups and down."