Hopkins traded from Texans to Arizona

The Gnat

4 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

I'm on YouTube looking for the video of Nuk piping canisters of Coronavirus directly into nursing homes.  Only explanation for the Texans getting so little.

Literally laughed out loud at this haha. Totally agree, too

How did the Texans trade Deandre freakin' Hopkins and still not have a first round pick in the next two draft?!? This is the most ridiculous report of a trade I have ever seen.

It would look bad when David Johnson was one of the top players at his position, let alone the dead weight he has been the last couple years.

• Like 1

2 notes from Texans radio:

• Cam Jordan tweeted that they should start drug testing GMs
  • Tampa was asked if they would take David Johnson in a trade and they said something like we wont give you much and you have to eat half the salary.
    • Arians used to coach David Johnson in Arizona and he did not want him much
Edited by SkippyX

51 minutes ago, Drained said:

yep im all in on basketball and baseball. i remember when people stopped watching the oilers cause of bud adams, the cowboys cause of jerry jones, im going to stop watching the texans cause of bill o'brien

Feel free to join the Titans, we don't really acknowledge Bud or the Oilers much.