Hopkins traded from Texans to Arizona

The Gnat

It's crazy because on NFL Network they were just debating whether or not the Cardinals should draft a receiver in the first round.  This allows them to address bigger needs in the trenches, while still picking up an elite receiver. 

Love the stuff Arizona has been doing the past few years.  They're really building a contender out there.  NFC West is going to be insanely tough.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

JJ Watt says hello.

Not only that, but you can make a serious claim that Hopkins isn't even the best receiver in Texans history.  He was well on his way to becoming that, but since he's not on the team anymore Andre Johnson probably still holds that crown.  I don't know either guys total numbers, so I'm saying this with a grain of salt.

All these players are going on social media and basically breaking down this professional barrier they have and just saying how this feels. They know this is BS. BoB made a big mistake.

I hope the players all go to Cal and tell them to veto this, I know he can get BoB to pull out of it and make the trade break down before Wednesday. BoB is too stuck up to do that unless Cal forced his hand.

• Like 1