Hopkins traded from Texans to Arizona

The Gnat

1 minute ago, minutemancl said:

Andre Johnson?

I think he has elapsed AJ in a lot of ways personally, I'm still a bit young but I know that Hop has had 3 seasons that beat anything AJ ever did but then again AJ played in a much worse team. Much much worse

This in a way reminds me of the Ramsey trade, not cause we got anything equal back, but because the franchise instead decided to give up a generational player to appease a coach and FO that were way over their head which in result made both the coach and the front office feel justified in their ****ery.

1 minute ago, berlin calling said:

Have BOB and Hopkins been on bad terms or anything i missed? Seems OBrien really just wanted to get rid of him no matter the return and basically giving a flying ish about the possible outfall on his squad players.

BoB and Hopkins have had friction but BoB has friction with everyone, he's just an annoying person. He's also arrogant and thinks hes always right, probably thought he won this trade cause he thinks it'd upset Hopkins to be traded for such little lmao. Ignorant.

• Like 1