Hopkins traded from Texans to Arizona

The Gnat

1 minute ago, Drained said:

according to an insider hopkins didnt like the way that bob was taking the team, had friction with him, was probably upset after that chiefs lost and that broke it for him

The sure sign of a despot/egomaniac/someone whose on the hot seat. Gave away one of the best non-QB assets in football as a message not to question his mediocre coaching.

2 minutes ago, Drained said:

according to an insider hopkins didnt like the way that bob was taking the team, had friction with him, was probably upset after that chiefs lost and that broke it for him

So, BoB getting a GM role probably iced it for Hopkins. 

This is just... it's... I don't know. I seriously don't know how to feel, outside of disgusted.

Just now, Teen Girl Squad said:

The sure sign of a despot/egomaniac/someone whose on the hot seat. Gave away one of the best non-QB assets in football as a message not to question his mediocre coaching.

Did it with Clowney too, the thing is Clowney isn't as loved as Hopkins and the Stills/Tunsil trade overshadowed it. Clowney said he wanted to play with Houston this year, he said he wanted to negotiate a contract and talk it out and not hold out like Le'von Bell or Melvin Gordon but BoB and him argued and surely enough, BoB got red faced and shopped him straight away.

5 minutes ago, Drained said:

players dragging him

Even if this leads to O'Brien getting fired tomorrow, it still doesn't make it worth it. Hopkins was a franchise player, he was an H Town favorite - why!?

******* hell, **** you BoB!

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

So, BoB getting a GM role probably iced it for Hopkins. 

This is just... it's... I don't know. I seriously don't know how to feel, outside of disgusted.

Iced it for all of us too, when youre a player and youre seeing the franchise you love and the city you adore living in be absolutely took over by a man who you know, without a doubt, has no clue what hes doing, youre going to get upset

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

The Watson trade is gonna happen @ET80

I hope so, for Watson's sake. Watson to LAC for a 2nd. Let's do it. Let's go, Mahomes v Watson for a decade in the AFCW.

I'll buy every unsold ticket in LAC to make this happen.

• Like 1