Hopkins traded from Texans to Arizona

The Gnat

1 minute ago, Drained said:

That's like saying Bob was a good owner, he's the reason why Bill is still here, realistically he should have fired Bill after that horrible season that we tanked after we lost Watson but he let him keep going.

Oh I agree. I only credit him for bringing football back to Houston. This family is snakebit and apparently have no idea how a football organization is supposed to be ran. 

Just now, ET80 said:

I appreciate it. There's nothing that can be done now... Maybe in 2024-2025, the Texans will have a new HC. Then we can try this again.

It's not happening now.

Tank this year. BOB gets fired. A new GM and head coach are brought in and you have teams fighting to get the top spot take Lawrence and giving you all their picks!

1 minute ago, Canuck said:

I'm new to this forum and don't know you @ET80, but I honestly wish you nothing but the best. This is absolutely gut-wrenching. Don't forget to hydrate and take care of yourself. My condolences

I appreciate the kind words - it'll get better, but not with BoB.

1 minute ago, TENINCH said:

Tank this year. BOB gets fired. A new GM and head coach are brought in and you have teams fighting to get the top spot take Lawrence and giving you all their picks!

BoB isn't getting fired. If he can do everything he did before this trade and not get fired, this isn't going to move the needle at all.

BoB could kill people and still have a GM role, I'm convinced.

this is the first time the locker room finally had enough of BoB. Maybe we can finally see him get fired or Cal McNair do something to stop his reign of terror, you can ignore everything as an owner but the players that get you the money

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

BoB isn't getting fired. If he can do everything he did before this trade and not get fired, this isn't going to move the needle at all.

BoB could kill people and still have a GM role, I'm convinced.

We traded Randy Moss. Somebody was fired for that!