Hopkins traded from Texans to Arizona

The Gnat

6 minutes ago, Drained said:

if we got stefon diggs id still not want to watch this team cause id be too salty knowing dhop is at arizona

WE WOUDL HAVE TRADED HOPKINS WHO'S ONLY MISSED LIKE ONE GAME TO INJURY TO HAVE A WHOLE STABLE OF GUYS WHO GET INJURED

7 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Tank this year. BOB gets fired. A new GM and head coach are brought in and you have teams fighting to get the top spot take Lawrence and giving you all their picks!

tanking does nothing for the Texans.  they have no first or 2nd in 2021. lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Drained said:

this is the first time the locker room finally had enough of BoB. Maybe we can finally see him get fired or Cal McNair do something to stop his reign of terror, you can ignore everything as an owner but the players that get you the money

this is just optimism though never going to happen, im going to pop champagne when bob gets fired

I thought the Clowney trade would go into the pantheon of laughably bad trades, like the Ricky Williams and Herschel Walker trades. Apparently Bill was just getting started.

The Clowney trade turned out to just be the normal kind of embarrassing instead of historically embarrassing, thankfully. I don't see how the Hopkins trade doesn't.

How do you trade a beloved player on a potential HOF career trajectory for a RB the Cards regret paying, and your return is upgrading a 4th to a 2nd along with a 4th next year (which is basically a 5th)??? That's so bad it would be rejected in video game football with a line from the "stop wasting our time" database.

This trade may finally make BOB the legend he's always wanted to be, but not for the reason he wanted to be legendary.

Edited by Texans02

The only way BoB gets fired is:

1.  HOU misses playoffs.

2.  Watson leads the revolt.

Both could very well happen, but it's hard to see it all go down before games are played.

Genuinely feel awful for HOU fans.   You were THAT close to a sustained contender.....imagine what would have happened had HOU not won their WC game 2 playoffs ago, when BoB's job was on the line.   Win the battle, lose the war.

Just now, BaltimoreTerp said:

Then he trades Diggs to Arizona for their 5th rounder the next day 

I was thinking San Francisco for a 7th - the 31st pick in that round.

Or, hell trade Diggs back to Minnesota for a 5th. Because, BoB.

I sincerely think he's probably illiterate. I think that's the problem.

• Like 1