Raiders agree to terms with LB Nick Kwiatkoski

agarcia34

36 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

How does a thread about our new starting MLB turn into a Carr thread. You people are obsessed with that man. 

Nah, most of them are ok, just BP is obsessed with me, which I’ve stated countless times. He can’t help but mention me. These guys are just Carr fans and there’s no issue with that. I never start any of it, they just see BP make a joke and turn it into a Carr and/or Bay thread and they go along with it. Every. Single. Time. The guy is legit obsessed. Many have voiced their frustration to me over him turning every thread into either a Carr fiasco or BayRaider fiasco. 

Edited by BayRaider

2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

That’s a pretty reasonable deal and he’ll be manning the MLB position probably so we’ll still be looking for an OLB specifically to cover TEs. With those kind of numbers I can’t see us putting up the money to entice a guy like Littleton so as others have said, a guy like Vigil may seem more probable. If we do that, I can’t see us drafting an outside LB high so that will be interesting to see.

Just now, Darbsk said:

That’s a pretty reasonable deal and he’ll be manning the MLB position probably so we’ll still be looking for an OLB specifically to cover TEs. With those kind of numbers I can’t see us putting up the money to entice a guy like Littleton so as others have said, a guy like Vigil may seem more probable. If we do that, I can’t see us drafting an outside LB high so that will be interesting to see.

I think now it's either Vigil or Littleton. Vigil may mean more $$$ in the secondary so it really does depend on a lot of factors.