B. Jarwin, TE - 3 Year Deal

Texas_OutLaw7

That's $275k per catch based on an average of 29 catches per year.  I excluded the first year.   Wasn't he a RFA?   Couldn't we just given him a second round tender around $3mil.    Were we really worried someone would give up a 2nd to sign him?

Edited by SweetFancyMoses

3 minutes ago, SweetFancyMoses said:

That's $275k per catch based on an average of 29 catches per year.  I excluded the first year.   Wasn't he a RFA?   Couldn't we just given him a second round tender around $3mil.    Were we really worried someone would give up a 2nd to sign him?

and if they did, wouldnt we be happy with the 2nd?

Could have traded a late pick for Njoku and used the 2nd to upgrade another position.

1 minute ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

You guys see it's an extension that is incentive based, right? 4 year deal that could reach up to that point, yes?

At the time time that Hooper is getting 44 Mil for the same amount of time.

but Hooper has proved so much more than Jarwin, Hooper is UFA which can cause a bidding war. 

Who was outbidding us for Jarwin?

2 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

You guys see it's an extension that is incentive based, right? 4 year deal that could reach up to that point, yes?

At the time time that Hooper is getting 44 Mil for the same amount of time.

No I looked on the article, and on Spotrac and Overthecap,  but they still have the old deal.