FA KC

valkrei

1 hour ago, EMAW_KSU said:

I really hope we talk to Desir from Indy.  Maybe not a top DB, but has great size, and would bring someone who could start.  I'd still really like for us to bring back Breeland, but something just isn't adding up there...perhaps nobody offering a longer term contract...

Welcome. Are you the same emaw from reddit?

Thanks guys, I used to frequent here, posted a lot under the name of DT58_LIVES_ON... But that account is long gone, as is the email to get my password etc.  Had turned into an occasional lurker over the years, but this show to non-existent FA, combined with zero other sports has just been too much for me to deal with.  I needed to come back and hope, somebody, anybody had heard something.

• Like 3

On 3/21/2020 at 7:57 PM, EMAW_KSU said:

Thanks guys, I used to frequent here, posted a lot under the name of DT58_LIVES_ON... But that account is long gone, as is the email to get my password etc.  Had turned into an occasional lurker over the years, but this show to non-existent FA, combined with zero other sports has just been too much for me to deal with.  I needed to come back and hope, somebody, anybody had heard something.

Webbie was allowing old users from the old site to keep their user names in the transfer. I’d ask him if you want. Or keep the new name. 

and yeah I’m hearing nada man. Keeping things real close to the vest. Per usual.

9 hours ago, valkrei said:

Changed to a 3rd

Haha I meant you are expecting way, way too much. The Redskins 1st round pick, number 2 overall? If we offered Jones and our 1st, I highly doubt they take that for number 2. Even if you add our 2nd, I think its still 50/50, at best. You need to lower your expectations for Jones, man.