FA KC

valkrei

22 minutes ago, mayanfootball said:

I'll also remind you that OL Cameron Erving was released which signals the probability that KC will aquire at least one OL via the draft.

It is true that Remmer is as much a replacement for Erving as anything. That does not mean that the team intends to draft OL. This sort of FA movement happens all the time. 

That said, I would be disappointed if we did not at least use #138 or #177 somewhere on the OL. If the value is there, go even earlier.

J

1 hour ago, onejayhawk said:

It is true that Remmer is as much a replacement for Erving as anything. That does not mean that the team intends to draft OL. This sort of FA movement happens all the time. 

That said, I would be disappointed if we did not at least use #138 or #177 somewhere on the OL. If the value is there, go even earlier.

J

I fully agree. Remmer(32), Reiter(29), and Wiley(27) are FA next year in 2021; with Fisher(31), Schwartz(33), and Rankin(27) becoming free agents in 2022.

We need some younger talent on the OL and on a rookie deal sooner rather than later. We need to find our future OT this year or next for age/cap reasons.

Official now ... then only ones missing now on the official NFL transaction site (to the best of my knowledge) are Robinson and Seals-Jones

KANSAS CITY

Pennel, Mike

NT

Colorado State-Pueblo

Sherman, Anthony

RB

Connecticut

Edited by KC_Guy

3 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

My guess is Newsome is there for a camp leg.

Newsome is not a camp body.

He's a big legged punter with great hang time, who has struggled with the subtle side of the game. He was rated as a priority FA last year, which is as good as most punters can hope and he's had a year to work on his game. He's also physical. He did 30 reps at the bench press, better than than most LB.

J

5 hours ago, mayanfootball said:

Washington and Mahomes. Texas Tech alums.

Not just that, they played together a couple years. Washington was one class ahead.

More short than small, not as fast as Williams, but great quickness. If you throw that ball at him, he catches it. So, a 3rd down, receiving threat, which we lacked. Nice complimentary player.

One concern is pass protection. 
https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2020/4/9/21214525/film-review-new-rb-deandre-washington-could-bring-a-lot-to-chiefs-offense

J

Edited by onejayhawk