BoB: Is he the worst GM ever?

BayRaider

i'm still waiting to see it  come across the ESPN crawl "Bill O'Brien has been fired as GM and Head Coach of the Houston Texans". They wylinn' down there in Houston! The stupidity virus must've got up in their owners brain for allowing this man to sabotage the team like this. But as an AFC fan of the Ravens, keep it coming.  icon_lol.gif

4 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Very comparable. But BoB clearly beats out Chip. Trading multiple 1sts for average players and practically giving Hopkins away. 

BoB is like Al Davis, except Al traded 1sts for proven superstars. 

Tunsil is a superstar, the best LT last year.

Just now, Drained said:

Tunsil is a superstar, the best LT last year.

I like Tunsil, but no, he’s not. And the Texans OL is still possibly worst in the league. They should just trade Watson for Carr and continue the Carr family dynasty while giving Watson a chance to succeed. 

5 hours ago, RamblinMan99 said:

Couldn't have just happened to anybody.  

Oakland has always had this mentality of taking the "sloppy 23rds" from all the other ball clubs in the league.  If OJ Simpson were allowed to come back to the league after he was convicted at 60 years old, Oakland would have taken him.  

So many teams were even hesitant to offer Brown a deal.  

To Pittsburgh, it was a deal and a half just to get rid of him and own the dead cap space.   Oakland took the bait before anyone else.  

That's just hogwash.  

Burfict didn't even have 20 tackles in 4 games.  

He honestly wasn't even that good of a player when he was with Cincinnati.  

Like I said before, he's not on Mckenzie's level, but he's close.  

Mayock's definitely at the bottom of the barrel of NFL GMs.  

Don't think he's going to improve with time either.  

Ramblin’

40 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

According to Jay Glazer the Texans were getting calls since last season.  This must have everything to do with David Johnson because just about every team beats that offer on paper.  Mind boggling.  

Well he does have a fascination with trading for RB's, that's abundantly clear! 

7 hours ago, BigC421/ said:

Wow I must have been away from this site for to many years if everyone here is to young to remember Matt Millen.  There is no argument. Worst GM in sports history 

I don't think most people on this site are old enough to remember the time when it shortly became a running joke that the Lions would draft any WR with the last name William. Despite what most of them thought at the time.

Edited by JustAnotherFan

7 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

Matt Millen easily takes the cake.

BOB still has some more hearts to break before he can even be in the convo

Billy Devaney had a pretty good run of ineptitude until Snead took over and saved the team.  Agree with Mullen as the WOAT to this point.