Browns Sign Conklin

HTTRDynasty

Kind of glad another team made this move. I didn't like Conklin coming out of college and always thought Tennessee did the best they could to mask his deficiencies. He's not a bad tackle, and this is a move Cleveland had to make, so it's not a bad signing. The short duration is actually really nice for them. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Good deal for Cleveland. I'd give Conklin a try at LT. I always thought he had the ability to play it coming out of college.

I wouldn't. 
He was much better last year than year 3.  Great run blocker and pass blocking is good but he will have moments where you notice him too much either for holding or just straight up getting whooped. He is best at the right. 
But to your point, I think he could do LT, but wouldn't at his best. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

I wouldn't. 
He was much better last year than year 3.  Great run blocker and pass blocking is good but he will have moments where you notice him too much either for holding or just straight up getting whooped. He is best at the right. 
But to your point, I think he could do LT, but wouldn't at his best. 

Fair. Browns ought to be in position for a LT. But if they don't have one they like, I think he can do the job.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Good deal for Cleveland. I'd give Conklin a try at LT. I always thought he had the ability to play it coming out of college.

nah. Keep him at RT. Draft the best LT at #10. I hope Thomas and Wills are there

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

I like the move, sorta.  It's a kinda interesting move though...in that i feel like the strengths of what Conklin does, are different from what the strengths of Mayfield would be in an offense.

He is good in playaction and zone runs, thats what we will be doing.