Browns Sign Case Keenum

therealwiseman

6 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Well 2 years ago he signed a 2 year 36 million dollar deal with the Broncos. He wasn't great there and was decent last year, both with bad supporting casts but that is still a 300% pay decrease.

That was starter money. He showed he wasn't a starter, though. I guess vet backup QB money is @ $6M now. Still seems rich to me, but I'll admit I'm splitting hairs to criticize the deal.

24 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

That was starter money. He showed he wasn't a starter, though. I guess vet backup QB money is @ $6M now. Still seems rich to me, but I'll admit I'm splitting hairs to criticize the deal.

It is rich but it doesn't seem like much for a high end back up QB to me. Our QB room is still less than 16 million this year or about the same as what Oliver Vernon makes. 5 million per sack, now that is a rich contract. Hopefully he steps up his game if we keep him.

On 3/16/2020 at 8:54 PM, NateDawg said:

Uh oh the corona got our mods. 

I had a wedding this weekend to attend. And now I have to figure out how to transition our church services to an online/small groups model. So, yeah, it might be a tad anarchy-ish in here for a bit. Don't anybody get banned for too long.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, freakygeniuskid said:

I had a wedding this weekend to attend. And now I have to figure out how to transition our church services to an online/small groups model. So, yeah, it might be a tad anarchy-ish in here for a bit. Don't anybody get banned for too long.

*Knowing that freaky is gonna be gone and busy...

Image result for we're going streaking gif

*When freaky comes back...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Web based my guy.  Stay tf away from people.