Broncos sign OL Graham Glasgow (4 year, $44M deal, $25M gt'd)

RaidersAreOne

23 minutes ago, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

3 reasons I don’t like the Brady signing:

1) he showed decline last year

2) prior to this year the most he has ever counter against the cap was $15M. Now he’ll count $30M. There’s a reason he is the only QB (other than manning who took a pay cut to $15M that year and Brees who was on a “prove it” contract after being cast aside by the chargers and coming off of a torn labrum) to win a SB not on his rookie contract in the last 20 years. 
3) Bruce Arians likes long developing plays, going deep often, and play action. Brady plays quick release, underneath, let your sure handed skill players make plays.

If you thought Kubiak and Manning were a poor match, hold on to your seats. 

I mean to be honest its the tampa bay buccaneers. It's a good move for an otherwise irrelevant franchise lol. One year deal is pretty minimal risk. They'll be better with Brady than Winston 

Calling Barnwell a - joke is a bit far. He's pretty solid for being a guy at a major network even if he isn't perfect. 

45 minutes ago, champ11 said:

I mean to be honest its the tampa bay buccaneers. It's a good move for an otherwise irrelevant franchise lol. One year deal is pretty minimal risk. They'll be better with Brady than Winston 

Calling Barnwell a - joke is a bit far. He's pretty solid for being a guy at a major network even if he isn't perfect. 

I can’t remember the last time I found myself agreeing with any of Barnwell’s analysis. Maybe that says more about me though 😂

• Like 1

I'd forget the match between Arians and Brady from a scheme perspective - it's irrelevant. That is Brady's Offense now in place, not Arians'. I think they are a good match personality wise.

He's a total nutjob, but if Brady can somehow find a way to tame AB then that Buccs Offense is going to be a ton of fun to watch. They need help at OT, but Brady has made more money for average OTs in the NFL than anyone in the history of the game.

Their interior OL is excellent; that is what Brady cares about.

• Like 1

On 3/18/2020 at 3:42 PM, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

3 reasons I don’t like the Brady signing:

1) he showed decline last year

2) prior to this year the most he has ever counter against the cap was $15M. Now he’ll count $30M. There’s a reason he is the only QB (other than manning who took a pay cut to $15M that year and Brees who was on a “prove it” contract after being cast aside by the chargers and coming off of a torn labrum) to win a SB not on his rookie contract in the last 20 years. 
3) Bruce Arians likes long developing plays, going deep often, and play action. Brady plays quick release, underneath, let your sure handed skill players make plays.

If you thought Kubiak and Manning were a poor match, hold on to your seats. 

This is a little narrow sighted. PFM sucked his last year because he was old and shot. Nothing to do with Kubiak. 

He was amazing with John Fox and we played similarly to his Colts days while Fox was a run, run run, punt coach.

When given a GOAT QB, usually the coach just goes with "we are gonna just do your thing."

Arians may not do this, but the situation isn't as comparable as you think.

33 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

This is a little narrow sighted. PFM sucked his last year because he was old and shot. Nothing to do with Kubiak. 

He was amazing with John Fox and we played similarly to his Colts days while Fox was a run, run run, punt coach.

When given a GOAT QB, usually the coach just goes with "we are gonna just do your thing."

Arians may not do this, but the situation isn't as comparable as you think.

An old and shot QB, with a new head coach with an offensive background  who’s known for a style completely different from what got the QB to the Hall?

In fact I think we will hear of “hybrid styles” in minicamp and TC, that will be more to what the HC likes, with the QB saying how he likes the new wrinkles and learning new things at this stage. Then they will struggle early with a shift after 4-5 games to what the QB likes to do, with some improvements but nothing compared to the glory days. 

Sounds familiar 

• Like 2