Dolphins sign CB Byron Jones (5 years, $82.5 M, $57 gt'd)

RaidersAreOne

8 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Lol...that's not going to happen.

Yeah because the Miami Dolphins are the gold standard of NFL consistency and excellence. He has zero, and I mean ZERO shot at ever winning a super bowl now. Enjoy your money laden off seasons Byron bc your seasons are gonna be torturous and irrelevant in a city where nobody cares about sports and your team annually picks top 10. Yes I am bitter but these are all probabilities.

Just now, EagleBlueDon said:

Yeah because the Miami Dolphins are the gold standard of NFL consistency and excellence. He has zero, and I mean ZERO shot at ever winning a super bowl now. Enjoy your money laden off seasons Byron bc your seasons are gonna be torturous and irrelevant in a city where nobody cares about sports and your team annually picks top 10. Yes I am bitter but these are all probabilities.

The Dolphins literally restarted and outperformed last year with an XFL roster. Loads of picks, money, adding an elite corner, etc. and they get worse?

8 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

The Dolphins literally restarted and outperformed last year with an XFL roster. Loads of picks, money, adding an elite corner, etc. and they get worse?

It's the Dolphins. Some organizations are just meant to toil in mediocrity and failure while other teams win. I don't foresee this changing anytime soon for this organization.

2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

We'll just throw in the fact that the Pats dynasty finally looks to be done as well.  Lots can happen if that front office actually does a good job.

20 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Geez that's probably the best CB duo in the NFL now. On paper at least.

I’ll take another season of Gilmore+Jackson please....

Miami is rolling, though. I was fine with them dishing out decent money for eh players, but this was a good signing.

11 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

He can wipe his tears with 100s while he swims in money like Scrooge McDuck.

• Like 3