Ravens deal with DT Michael Brockers fall through; re-signs with Rams (page 5)

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, LeotheLion said:

Didn't Lamar score a 12 on the wonderlic lol 

Dude’s so fast he probably finished it in record time, at least. 

But yeah I think so...a 12 must be the cutoff to absolutely dismantle a Wade Phillips “defense” at home on primetime to the tune of 15/20 with 5 Touchdowns lmao dam yo...y’all defense mustve been operating at an aggregate wonderlic score of 2.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Dude’s so fast he probably finished it in record time, at least. 

But yeah I think so...a 12 must be the cutoff to absolutely dismantle a Wade Phillips “defense” at home on primetime to the tune of 15/20 with 5 Touchdowns lmao dam yo...y’all defense mustve been operating at an aggregate wonderlic score of 2.

And what did that offense operate in the playoffs? A negative 12? We can all spew non sense. His joke was fire, take your L and let it go. Dude came back with the cheeesiest stuff ever. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

And what did that offense operate in the playoffs? A negative 12? We can all spew non sense. His joke was fire, take your L and let it go. Dude came back with the cheeesiest stuff ever. 

Take your L and let it go is phenomenal advice.

45-6. Take it. Let it go.

15 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Take your L and let it go is phenomenal advice.

45-6. Take it. Let it go.

Bro. Ain’t a single rams fan tripping about that game. And we took the L and moved on lol. New year. It’s not like that win did anything for y’all. I know it feels good beating a super bowl caliber team but chill. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Bro. Ain’t a single rams fan tripping about that game. And we took the L and moved on lol. New year. It’s not like that win did anything for y’all. I know it feels good beating a super bowl caliber team but chill. 

xD

2 hours ago, wackywabbit said:

Psh... your team is on pace to win your next super bowl in 50 years.  That's worse than a random spinner, tbh...

Im sorry but that was funny. Also it takes luck too. That luck was in the form of Bill O'Brien. Sorry Texans fans but how do you blow a 24-0 lead and lose by 20pts? Better yet the Chiefs trailed in each of their games. Props to Mahomes and Reid and I was really hoping they win especially Reid because he deserved it but again it takes some luck and O'Brien and the Texans had the Chiefs and to quote the late Dennis Green, "they let them off the hook".