Ravens deal with DT Michael Brockers fall through; re-signs with Rams (page 5)

RaidersAreOne

4 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Big blow for the ravens here. Reading the thread you would think they got Aaron Donald on FA. 

How will they recover? 
Was Brockers going to play QB for them in the playoffs? 

Find out next on this episode of dragon ball Flacco Force. 

my prediction is the Ravens go 8-9.’

45-6 at home on MNF with the playoffs on the line?!

Sheeeeeeeeeeeesh

36 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

Is Robinson all that stout at the POA? Or disruptive? Seems like a lot of money for a NT who, admittedly I haven’t paid much attention to so I could be wrong, isn’t a big difference maker. Who’s playing LB behind this DL?

He's very stout when he's giving effort. IIRC, he was one of the best run defenders in football in 2018. He apparently mailed it in this past year. 

9 minutes ago, SaveOurSonics said:

I was under the impression Robinson is more of a 5-tech but admittedly that's based off of my assessment of him at Alabama. 

I thought so too, but if they signed Brockers, they clearly think Robinson can play inside. He certainly has the mass.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wackywabbit said:

It wasn't supposed to be our year, we were rebuilding last year and just messed around and went 14-2. I don't think you fully appreciate how great we are.

Everybody considered your team the Super Bowl favorite going into the playoffs.

7 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Everybody considered your team the Super Bowl favorite going into the playoffs.

Though, to be completely fair our SB odds at the start of the season was middle of the pack hence the "it wasn't supposed to be our year and we messed around and went 14-2". Hell, before last year people were convinced the Chargers had exposed Lamar Jackson as a QB and he'd never recover. Not sure anyone expected us to have the season we did.

Just now, M.10.E said:

Thread getting SPICY! Love to see it. Never seen a team talk trash to a teams fans after losing 45-6 to said team.

Need more of this in the off-season.

Lol won about 7 games in the 2010s, had one postseason “run” where they scored 3 more points than i did in the super bowl, their QB/Coach gets figured out (back to no playoffs like the world should be) and all of a sudden they’re gettin juicy.

Love it

4 minutes ago, M.10.E said:

Thread getting SPICY! Love to see it. Never seen a team talk trash to a teams fans after losing 45-6 to said team.

What’s spicy about it? My boy jerry speaking FAX. Never seen a team be so happy to lose going 14-2 into the postseason. 

4 minutes ago, M.10.E said:

You made it easy when you went out and choked against the Titans. At least we made the Super Bowl during our "year." You couldn't even win a playoff game. But that Ryan Tannehill is a real tough nut to crack. xD

• Like 2