Ravens deal with DT Michael Brockers fall through; re-signs with Rams (page 5)

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

19 years? That's a weird cutoff lol. Trying way too hard because of the choke.

No you’re right i should have said this millennium...thought you guys won in 01 for some reason forgot it was the 99 one you won.

Lmao silly me thinking the Rams have won anything since the Y2K scare 

38 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

It wasn't supposed to be our year, we were rebuilding last year and just messed around and went 14-2. I don't think you fully appreciate how great we are.

Great is a powerful word my brother. Nothing is a given. Oooooof. 

Just now, Ray Reed said:

No you’re right i should have said this millennium...thought you guys won in 01 for some reason forgot it was the 99 one you won.

Lmao silly me thinking the Rams have won anything since the Y2K scare 

The Super Bowl was played in 2000. Your accuracy is worse than Lamar's in the playoffs. ;)

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I still don't understand why our fans try to talk smack about performing in the playoffs after the way our season ended. You're just setting yourself up for failure.

Well to be fair, it's even worse when you're arguing with the Rams fan base that has no business talking 💩 either?

Neither Glass House should be chucking stones! 🍺

Edited by Nabbs4u

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

Well to be fair, it's even worse when you're arguing with the Rams fan base that has no business talking 💩 either?

Neither Glass House should be chucking stones! 🍺

Outside of the Chiefs, we're all in glass houses and armed with stones. Might as well have some fun.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

You made it easy when you went out and choked against the Titans. At least we made the Super Bowl during our "year." You couldn't even win a playoff game. But that Ryan Tannehill is a real tough nut to crack. xD

Neither of us won the Bowl but we did play head to head. What happened?

I and 90% of this board would take the Ravens going forward so I'll have to settle for that.

• Like 1

Just now, jrry32 said:

Outside of the Chiefs, we're all in glass houses and armed with stones. Might as well have some fun.

At least Lamar Jackson plays in the playoffs. He’s not good but at least he’s doing something.

sorry guys quarantined season. 

1 minute ago, M.10.E said:

I and 90% of this board would take the Ravens going forward so I'll have to settle for that.

You play in a cup cake division. Would be a crime if you guys didn’t win 12 games moving forward. NFC west is a blood bath. 

1 minute ago, M.10.E said:

I don't recall that game. I have forgotten all that happened in 2019 outside of the Super Bowl and the Titans' playoff run. 

• Like 1

Just now, Ray Reed said:

Deep down you’re insecure about Jared Goff moving forward and everybody knows it 🤐

Have a good weekend!

I have many worries. Spiders, ghosts, ghost spiders . . . my sweet, sweet Jared isn't one of them. 

• Like 2