Signed: NT Javon Hargrave to 3 year deal

EaglesPeteC

12 minutes ago, Danger said:

Dude got injured, how is he supposed to do anything from IR? You people are impatient and will throw away a player the second anything they do isn't perfect.

I agree in general but this guy did get benched in Jacksonville and then missed all of last season.

Just now, DeSean Jackson said:

Guys calm down, we got a young dt that had 49 pressures, the second best pass rush win rate as an interior lineman, while playing NOSE TACKLE. Imagine him playing 1 gap in Jim’s scheme where he can just pass rush. Cox needs somebody that can take the pressure off him and Hargrove has shown he can win those one on ones. We still need a rotational de. But we still have 27 mill in fa. 

We need:

A rotational DE 
A Safety
Redo Malcolm's deal
2 WRs
1/2 Corners

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

Imagine complaining that we just got a really good player in the prime of his career. Imagine.

I'm not complaining that we got Hargrave, I'm complaining that there's no realistic way for us to complete our team for next season unless we get multiple late round gems at key positions.

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Imagine complaining that we just got a really good player in the prime of his career. Imagine.

Nobody is complaining about the player. He's great, no denying that. The need is the questionable point considering where else we have needs. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TDTimes said:

I think you might see Sweat/Avery as the DE

Safety might be an under the radar signing

Jenkins will get done if McLeod has the number of bidders they say

WR will be bargain basement like Robinson or Perriman

one CB; just praying it isn’t the return of Mills 

Jackson can also play DE too. With all the interest in slot CB's both vet and the draft I think Maddox is moving to safety. Jenkins best get done. Perriman and some draft picks is more than good at WR. I think a couple Free Agent CB's are going to get signed. It depends on who

Jackson can also play DE too. With all the interest in slot CB's both vet and the draft I think Maddox is moving to safety. Jenkins best get done. Perriman and some draft picks is more than good at WR. I think a couple Free Agent CB's are going to get signed. It depends on who

I still wouldnt mind demarcus robinson at receiver should be a cheap guy with some moderate upside. 

I love the panic that this is the only signing they are allowed to make....lol

The panic was that this was a left field signing at a position we were probably already fine at before the move. But we now probably have the best interior pressure in the nfl. so hopefully that helps crappy corners.