Signed: NT Javon Hargrave to 3 year deal

EaglesPeteC

Now that I have time to react, smart good move.
Just didn't expect it at all.

Malik is gone next year, allows us to make sure that position is producing this year, cause it failed us greatly this past year.

If he keeps ascending you give him a new deal as you are potentially reupping fletch for less, or if he declines...unfortunately letting him go.

Still a big what the hell are we doing at CB. But I can't get mad at adding a good young player just about to hit his prime.

The contract length is perfect

You add his hurries to Graham and Barnett's hurries, it adds up to QB's constantly in a big hurry. That's without Cox thrusting up the middle. Strong powerful gap penetration that doesn't let up until the whistle. That's the name of the game boys.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

It is a good signing. We won a SB by owning the trenches, this helps us get back to that.

This! Not sure why anyone is complaining about DT depth when last season, Malik goes down week 1 F'ing it all up. You can never have enough Good Players on DL, Never!

Good signing

2 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

This! Not sure why anyone is complaining about DT depth when last season, Malik goes down week 1 F'ing it all up. You can never have enough Good Players on DL, Never!

Good signing

This isn't just depth, it's an upgrade! We upgraded a key ingredient to Lombardi's. I'm gonna touch myself tonight after I get done touching myself.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Hargrave is arguably a better pass rusher then Cox was when he played in a 3-4... im excited to see him in a 4-3 not playing 2 gap

Let's not act dumb. Billy Davis made Cox 2-Gap, and as a result rarely got to just rush the passer. Hargrave is a solid pass rusher though. Should get 5-7 sacks in our scheme.

Edited by Jeezla

3 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Let's not act dumb. Billy Davis made Cox 2-Gap, and as a result rarely got to just rush the passer. Hargrave is a solid pass rusher though. Should get 5-7 sacks in our scheme.

You realize hargrave was a 2 gap also right? Lol.

Edited by DeSean Jackson