Week 3 Bengals @ Packers

MrCincinnati

1 minute ago, ochocinco4pres said:

I just saw the snap count breakdown and Hill outsnapped Gio. That is so screwed up

I thought that might be the case.  Mixon took a lot of the 3rd down snaps.  But it still doesn't make much sense.

17 minutes ago, ochocinco4pres said:

for those of you on twitter that follow joe goodberry he is breaking down the entire game with video clips. Really shows how good Lawson was, how Dalton missed some key throws and how patient Mixon is. Also just how bad the O line is

Yeah, I like Goodberry and he shows a lot of great clips.  Only issue I have with him is in his replies at times he states information as if it's a fact and he has inside info from the organization, which I don't think he does.  He's great an analyzing and should stick to that...

22 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

Yeah, I like Goodberry and he shows a lot of great clips.  Only issue I have with him is in his replies at times he states information as if it's a fact and he has inside info from the organization, which I don't think he does.  He's great an analyzing and should stick to that...

yeah I have noticed that as well. I have seen people question if he has inside info based on how he replies at times. But his breakdown is great and overall a great follow. 

One of the other mistakes I thought the coaching staff made was it's use of defensive players late in the game.  I get that Lawson was ballin but it was 90+ degrees.  I was drenched in sweat just trying to teach my daughter how to ride her bike earlier in the day (Spoiler alert it didn't work out well for me).  Willis and Chris Smith should have been the DEs late in the game instead of Dunlap and Lawson.  I think they saw Geno completely gassed as well and gave Glasglow some PT.  We needed to make those adjustments earlier and maybe we would have had some more success...

On 9/24/2017 at 9:09 PM, MrCincinnati said:

I'm actually glad they lost. I'm still alive in the survivor pool, Marvin Lewis cost the team another victory, and best of all they still are in the running for the #1 pick in the draft.

Only question is should they find a LT with there top 5 pick, or if they get the first pick in the draft do they end up taking Sam Darnold?

Why the %$#) be a fan if you are glad they lost.... in WEEK 3????  Late December is one thing.  This is quite another.

11 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

Why the %$#) be a fan if you are glad they lost.... in WEEK 3????  Late December is one thing.  This is quite another.

The season was over once they lost to houston. I want this team lose so marvin can get fired, and so they can either get sam darnold or a LT

9 minutes ago, MrCincinnati said:

The season was over once they lost to houston. I want this team lose so marvin can get fired, and so they can either get sam darnold or a LT

I agree with this 100%. Why root for another 6-10 season in which no big changes are made next year. I want this team so damn bad that they have no choice but guy the team and rebuild. This is NOT a contending team. Not with this level of talent on the field and certainly not with this coaching staff on the sidelines. 

Archived