Bills acquire WR Stefon Diggs

RaidersAreOne

4 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I can admit when I'm wrong but was that  comment far fetched at the time? nope. Not a Bills fan on this planet that expected this massive step from Allen. We all expected moderate improvement but not what we have lol.

And CeeDee Lamb is a stud, not sure why hes mentioned lol. I'd be happy with him hypothetically as well. He has Hopkins potential 

As a Vikings fan, that was an extremely far fetched comment. It insinuated that diggs was just a deep threat, which was clearly so far from the truth lol. Of course you wouldn’t of known because you didn’t watch the Vikings, I just remember telling myself I would come back to this comment near the end of the season.

Lamb is a stud for sure, but he isn’t diggs just yet. I knew once diggs got off the leash, he would ascend to the very top of the league to which he has. I dunno if lamb would have done what Stefon has. Multiple double teams, number one covering him majority of the games, he still shreds defenses. It was no way that I would take Lamb or Jeudy over a healthy diggs at any point. Basically I’m saying I woulda gladly taken myself out of drafting those two when I could get Stefon lol. 

2 hours ago, Illadelegend215 said:

As a Vikings fan, that was an extremely far fetched comment. It insinuated that diggs was just a deep threat, which was clearly so far from the truth lol. Of course you wouldn’t of known because you didn’t watch the Vikings, I just remember telling myself I would come back to this comment near the end of the season.

Lamb is a stud for sure, but he isn’t diggs just yet. I knew once diggs got off the leash, he would ascend to the very top of the league to which he has. I dunno if lamb would have done what Stefon has. Multiple double teams, number one covering him majority of the games, he still shreds defenses. It was no way that I would take Lamb or Jeudy over a healthy diggs at any point. Basically I’m saying I woulda gladly taken myself out of drafting those two when I could get Stefon lol. 

Cool, what else can we do during the holidays than revisit a comment from the summer. Quite the memory you got there 

15 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I can admit when I'm wrong but was that  comment far fetched at the time? nope. Not a Bills fan on this planet that expected this massive step from Allen. We all expected moderate improvement but not what we have lol.

And CeeDee Lamb is a stud, not sure why hes mentioned lol. I'd be happy with him hypothetically as well. He has Hopkins potential 

I think you just had the wrong idea of the type of WR Diggs is. He was/is the perfect WR for Josh because his route running is second to none and he's a beast at contested catches. He can be a deep burner, line up in the slot, run intermediate routes, etc...he's a jack of all trades while also being a master of a few. 

Allen and Diggs compliment each other so well, and they're both benefiting from playing with each other. I'm ecstatic we're going to have Diggs (and Beasley) for the next 2-3 years. Hopefully Diggs will be here long term. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WizeGuy said:

I think you just had the wrong idea of the type of WR Diggs is. He was/is the perfect WR for Josh because his route running is second to none and he's a beast at contested catches. He can be a deep burner, line up in the slot, run intermediate routes, etc...he's a jack of all trades while also being a master of a few. 

Allen and Diggs compliment each other so well, and they're both benefiting from playing with each other. I'm ecstatic we're going to have Diggs (and Beasley) for the next 2-3 years. Hopefully Diggs will be here long term. 

This is the post right here.

3 hours ago, WizeGuy said:

We have Beasley for 2 more years and John Brown for 1 more year. I like what Gab Davis is doing and ideally we need to find another diamond in the rough in 2021 season that has that speed to replicate what John Brown can do as this is something I think we have been missing this year. Brown will be a free agent in 2022 and 32 years old. Plus they will be strapped on cap space with extensions for guys that will be looking to stick around. Hopefully Diggs will get what he wants without having to break the bank to keep him as we still have Allen to pay which will likely be in the 40 mil range per year based on his performance this year and projected asking price for franchise qbs. 

• 2 weeks later...