Vikings trade WR Diggs to Bills

RaidersAreOne

Quite the haul for him. I only wish it cleared up more cap this year. 

Hate to see him go. He has been one of my favorite players for the last 15 years but I was getting tired of the cryptic tweets. I wonder if they try to get up and get one of Lamb, Jeudy, or Ruggs

Just now, vikingsrule said:

Compensation is good overall, just wish the first pick was a bit higher. Diggs clearly isn’t worth the headache. MN is going to need to go after a free agent WR. Can’t imagine starting Johnson or a rookie. 

if that rookie is a first/second rounder, you absolutely could.  Especially since We could see a lot of 21/12 personnel looks.

Just now, vikingsrule said:

Compensation is good overall, just wish the first pick was a bit higher. Diggs clearly isn’t worth the headache. MN is going to need to go after a free agent WR. Can’t imagine starting Johnson or a rookie. 

True I also wish it was higher but could get Justin Jefferson as long as Phili does not take him even though they probably will.  This gives the Vikings a crap ton of flexibility now in what to do and how to do it.