Vikings trade WR Diggs to Bills

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, SemperFeist said:

I’m not sure it did. Josh Allen may not be as accurate as Cousins, not even close. But Allen has shown the willingness and aggressiveness to make so many of these throws downfield. Allen won’t be afraid to take a chance, whereas Cousins plays it safe almost to a fault. 

He’s going to have a lot more highlight reel/circus catches. That’s for sure.

21 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Very true, Allen has a damn rocket arm and is not afraid to use it.  Still many receivers could say the same thing, I am open why did you not throw me the ball?  There is something called a game plan, something called playing conservative offense to help the defense and something called being pressured in the pocket.  Could Kirk have done better this past year getting him the ball, sure but this was a new offense for him and as the season went on Diggs did get far more opportunities.    Hell with Adam out Diggs got a crazy amount of targets but they did have less attempts of course because they ran the football.  Buffalo does the same thing, runs the football so Diggs better get use to not as many targets but potential to have bigger plays down field.

Will see if he can finally make a Pro bowl because he had no chance in the NFC against Michael Thomas, Julio Jones, Mike Evans and Amari Cooper etc.  Then again he is not better than Hopkins, Tyreek Hill and Courtland Sutton is an up and comer and Jarvis Landry is very good, Keenan Allen along with Odell Beckam.  Could be fun to watch him making big plays with a big arm QB, but also will be fun watching him loose his **** on the sidelines for not getting the football.  The Bills are a great team though and Diggs does help them a lot.  Duke Williams really came on late for them in the Playoffs and did well at receiver, Cole Beasley and John Brown are solid weapons also.  

Are you serious? He had “crazy amount” of targets? Diggs had 94 targets with Adam out lol. That is legitimately 46th out of all receivers. I’m starting to see that you seriously believe he is not that good of a receiver as well as you stated he would have no chance to be a pro bowl receiver over Amari Cooper. If he went to the cardinals instead of d hop, the fact that he wins a majority of his routes, he would get much more targets, and make the pro bowl. Shoot he had a shot with just the 94 targets he had.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/22/2020 at 10:50 AM, RpMc said:

If you want a good laugh, type in Stefon Diggs Josh Allen into twitter and select the video filter.

It's gonna be fun to hear "Allen to Diggs down the sideline!!!! The pass sails out of bounds" all year long.  

Over/Under on Diggs' first Twitter meltdown as a Bill?  I say Week 5. 

On 3/22/2020 at 10:13 AM, vikingsrule said:

When the ball sails ten yards overhead or out bounds it won’t matter and they’ll struggle to sustain drives. Allen has a ways to go in terms of accuracy and placement but it helps to have a WR like Diggs who doesn’t need a perfect ball. 

His inaccuracy is overblown. He's had horrible WR play in his first two seasons. Were they all perfect passes? No. But his receivers haven't done him any favors either.