Vikings trade WR Diggs to Bills

RaidersAreOne

5 hours ago, PrplChilPill said:

That's not what happened. Diggs isn't a random fifth. He's now a known quantity. Not even close to what happened.

Or should the Patriots have traded Brady years ago, so they could turn him into a first?

Really, this is a terrible, not logical, argument people are making. 

To be fair.... they could use the first round pick they got for Diggs, use it to trade up and draft an offensive lineman early....

build the trenches. Run the heck out of Dalvin, and go from there

19 hours ago, vike daddy said:

well, that's rude.

i guess i just didn't understand his point well enough, and was trying to converse civilly with an old online friend.

jeez, i just won't be a part of these conversations if i'm going to be attacked and insulted. see ya later, guys.

Been trying to message you.  Please message me.

22 hours ago, perrynoid said:

I am not sure I understand your question, I was merely providing the link and numbers as to what the point values for those picks are worth.

Generally speaking, when you're trading up for a potential franchise QB, the team trading up is paying more than "fair value" according to the TVC.  While the Vikings two FRPs might be worth that in terms of what the TVC dictates, you're usually going to have to add more.

• Like 1

https://climbingthepocket.com/2020/03/20/why-are-you-booing-stefon-hes-right/

Looking at different articles for free agency expectations, I saw this article here. Shows highlight tape of diggs getting wide open and cousins not looking his way. I guess I understand why he wanted out and why this needed to happen. Hopefully the wr2 we get, cousins also looks his way 

18 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

I agree, with the caveat that his QB situation actually got worse. 

I’m not sure it did. Josh Allen may not be as accurate as Cousins, not even close. But Allen has shown the willingness and aggressiveness to make so many of these throws downfield. Allen won’t be afraid to take a chance, whereas Cousins plays it safe almost to a fault. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SemperFeist said:

I’m not sure it did. Josh Allen may not be as accurate as Cousins, not even close. But Allen has shown the willingness and aggressiveness to make so many of these throws downfield. Allen won’t be afraid to take a chance, whereas Cousins plays it safe almost to a fault. 

When the ball sails ten yards overhead or out bounds it won’t matter and they’ll struggle to sustain drives. Allen has a ways to go in terms of accuracy and placement but it helps to have a WR like Diggs who doesn’t need a perfect ball. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SemperFeist said:

Very true, Allen has a damn rocket arm and is not afraid to use it.  Still many receivers could say the same thing, I am open why did you not throw me the ball?  There is something called a game plan, something called playing conservative offense to help the defense and something called being pressured in the pocket.  Could Kirk have done better this past year getting him the ball, sure but this was a new offense for him and as the season went on Diggs did get far more opportunities.    Hell with Adam out Diggs got a crazy amount of targets but they did have less attempts of course because they ran the football.  Buffalo does the same thing, runs the football so Diggs better get use to not as many targets but potential to have bigger plays down field.

Will see if he can finally make a Pro bowl because he had no chance in the NFC against Michael Thomas, Julio Jones, Mike Evans and Amari Cooper etc.  Then again he is not better than Hopkins, Tyreek Hill and Courtland Sutton is an up and comer and Jarvis Landry is very good, Keenan Allen along with Odell Beckam.  Could be fun to watch him making big plays with a big arm QB, but also will be fun watching him loose his **** on the sidelines for not getting the football.  The Bills are a great team though and Diggs does help them a lot.  Duke Williams really came on late for them in the Playoffs and did well at receiver, Cole Beasley and John Brown are solid weapons also.