Jump to content

Vikings trade WR Diggs to Bills


Recommended Posts

59 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

Translation: “If you don’t agree with my assessment of the situation you are whining”

 

No. If you keep ignoring the facts and believing the fairy tale that Diggs was going to be happy here and make this team better than 1-3, you’re simply delusional. It’s been 6 months. Get over it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, wcblack34 said:

Because it’s ignoring the facts of the situation. 

So wait... it personally irritates you that people disagree with a decision that the team made? Sounds more like a you problem.

Edited by JDBrocks
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, wcblack34 said:

No. If you keep ignoring the facts and believing the fairy tale that Diggs was going to be happy here and make this team better than 1-3, you’re simply delusional. It’s been 6 months. Get over it. 

Who said he was going to be happy? Maybe this thread isn’t for you, my guy.

Link to post
Share on other sites

With how bad the defense is and Kirk knack of making the unclutch play at the worst time. Diggs, this current team and his attitude would've been even more of a disaster. Will always love Diggs passion, ability but his frustration with this organization wasn't going to end.      

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
40 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

That wasn't Diggs who threw the TD.

Crazy hands tho none the less lol Allen made a great grab. In other news, diggs is out there destroying the league lol. He is having some trouble against pat Peterson with only 35 yards right now but he is balling! Most likely all pro this season 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Illadelegend215 said:

Man looking back it is really funny that we all swore this was a fact. I would have never thought Josh Allen would be better than Kirk Cousins in any sense of the word. 

I am very glad Diggs is gone, and great for him he found a new home and is doing well.  Not to mention the Vikings got a superstar potentially in Justin Jefferson who is cheaper and less of a of a distraction that Diggs was the past few years.

Josh Allen though I would take him any day of the week over Kirk Cousins.  He has out of this world arm talent, where Kirk is crazy average.   Josh is big, Kirk is not, Josh is athletic, Kirk is not, and Josh has great upside for the future and Kirk does not.  With Josh the Vikings could do a lot more bootleg action with his athletic ability, ability to throw on the move and rocket arm. Josh did throw some odd INTs last year that were pretty bad tosses, but clearly that is less of an issues now since the team is more passing oriented, not to mention Diggs being there and Gabriel Davis as well who gives them four legit receiver options.  

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Illadelegend215 said:

Man looking back it is really funny that we all swore this was a fact. I would have never thought Josh Allen would be better than Kirk Cousins in any sense of the word. 

Looks like I’m eating crow instead of Turkey this year...

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/15/2020 at 5:05 PM, Illadelegend215 said:

Crazy hands tho none the less lol Allen made a great grab. In other news, diggs is out there destroying the league lol. He is having some trouble against pat Peterson with only 35 yards right now but he is balling! Most likely all pro this season 

Good for Diggsy.  He wanted out, but I don't have any hard feelings.  He had a few nice years here and it was time to move on.  We got good value for him and found a capable replacement.  I just wish him well in the rest of his career (except when he is playing the Vikings).

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Ozzy said:

With Josh the Vikings could do a lot more bootleg action with his athletic ability, ability to throw on the move and rocket arm. 

I keep seeing this criticism of Cousins every year, and every year Cousins is statistically the best or one of the best at bootleg action.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

I keep seeing this criticism of Cousins every year, and every year Cousins is statistically the best or one of the best at bootleg action.

That’s because certain people constantly confuse bootleg action as being synonymous with athletic ability.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...