Vikings trade WR Diggs to Bills

RaidersAreOne

9 minutes ago, twslhs20 said:

Yeah I'm probably done with this team.

Why? Because they shipped off a guy who didn’t want to be here? Who believes his own press clippings? Who may not even be the best receiver on his own team? What did this organization do to Diggs that was soooo bad? 

Good luck with Josh Allen. Lol. 

• Like 1

I don't know about y'all but I'd love to bundle some picks together to move up if Okudah starts to slide a bit.
Maybe a 1, 2 and a 3 to get up to #10 or #11.
It's not impossible to think that Okudah could slip if there is a run on OTs and a team like the Panthers and/or Chargers reach on a QB.
If we could swing a trade like that we'd still have #25 to hopefully get a solid LT or LG.

I loved Diggs but this trade needed to happen with both his antics and the philosophy of our team, we had to much money invested at the WR position for our coaching style and scheme. This should allow us put more focus into our oline which we have all been screaming for.

I have not paid attention to the draft but is this not a really deep WR class? Last time we used a 5th in a deep class worked out well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wcblack34 said:

Why? Because they shipped off a guy who didn’t want to be here? Who believes his own press clippings? Who may not even be the best receiver on his own team? What did this organization do to Diggs that was soooo bad? 

Good luck with Josh Allen. Lol. 

lowest drop rate of any WR in the NFL top 3 route runner. I'd go on but I'm not interested in debating someone as ignorant as you

4 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

i haven't read anyone say that. just that perhaps Thielen was better.

He isn't and I love Thilen. Diggs isn't a ton better, but we had 2 1500 yard wrs on reasonable contracts.

Anyone who doesn't think this is asinine, I don't even know man. Now I know how @ET80 feels.

I said I was done, but this character assassination is ludicrous. Comparing a guy that wants to win and complained about not getting the ball when he should have to an accused rapist seems like a poor way to make your case.

Theilen gets into fights with opposing coaches and throws his helmet, calls out his QB publicly, but gets zero blowback. Seems legit.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, HeydudemanG said:

Okay lets not over play it Diggs was not the best receiver on the team. Hes an amazing talent and has a phenomenal skill set but he hasn't been the number 1 with Theilen in.

Can’t catch the balls your QB won’t throw to you. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

I said I was done, but this character assassination is ludicrous. Comparing a guy that wants to win and complained about not getting the ball when he should have to an accused rapist seems like a poor way to make your case.

huh? whut?

1 minute ago, vike daddy said:

huh? whut?

24 minutes ago, wcblack34 said:

And if he keeps being a little whiny twit and distracts the players and coaches? His schtick wore thin. That was his fault and his alone. Good riddance. He can go be a diva in obscurity with an inaccurate QB and play for an irrelevant organization. Let’s see how long it is before AB Jr tweets his way out of Buffalo. 

This is a better haul than we could have hoped for. 

The post you just liked.

Edit: And it's not the first time he's said it.

Edited by JDBrocks

I hope they don't reach for a WR. Thielen, Kyle and Irv Smith who I expect to have a better year next season are a solid unit for a run-based team. Not saying we don't need a WR but every time we went solely for need it backfires.

Edited by dc_vikingfan
  • Like 2