Cowboys re-sign WR Amari Cooper (5 years, $100M, $60M gt'd)

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Dallas is going to be a 4-6 win bottom dweller for 7 years or so. Horrible moves. 

This year I’ll say 7-8 wins, but off a cliff after that. 

They'll be in playoff contention. I don't think any team in the NFC East is going to be all that good next year, but I think they'll all be better than they were individually last year.

Just now, SilverNBlackFan said:

For all his inconsistencies, the dude has 4 1000 yard seasons under his belt and hes still only 25. Talent wise he's upper tier. If he can ever stop his body from constantly breaking down in 2nd half of seasons, i can see him more than living up to this deal.

It's more his head that breaks down imo. Concentration drops, lack of consistency, no killer attitude at all, etc. He has everything in a WR you want except for the heart.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

For all his inconsistencies, the dude has 4 1000 yard seasons under his belt and hes still only 25. Talent wise he's upper tier. If he can ever stop his body from constantly breaking down in 2nd half of seasons, i can see him more than living up to this deal.

But he disappears. It's weird. 

• Like 1