Current "Ring of Honor" for your team?

ET80

17 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

I could see Ghost end up getting a nod if he continues to be elite for the next 10 years.

Ah yes, I didn't think of him. He'd be the first kicker to get into the pats hall though, unless you count Gino Cappelletti who played WR as well. Vinatieri probably gets a nod first

The Falcons current Ring of Honor:

QB Steve Bartkowski

RB William Andrews

RB Gerald Riggs

C Jeff Van Note

OT Mike Kenn

DL Claude Humphrey

LB Tommy Nobis

LB Jessie Tuggle

CB Deion Sanders

Guys who should be added:

QB Michael Vick

QB Matt Ryan

RB Warrick Dunn

RB Michael Turner

WR Roddy White

WR Julio Jones

TE Tony Gonzalez

TE Alge Crumpler

C Todd McClure

DL Jonathan Babineaux

DE Patrick Kerney

DE John Abraham

LB Keith Brooking

11 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Ah yes, I didn't think of him. He'd be the first kicker to get into the pats hall though, unless you count Gino Cappelletti who played WR as well. Vinatieri probably gets a nod first

Very good point. I wasn't sure who was in your Ring of Honor. But Vinatieri certainly deserves it.

12 minutes ago, scar988 said:

I'd think so too. But he was the catalyst for blank to buy the team and the eventual success in Atlanta.

I'm with scar. It will be a tough sell to Falcons fans and Atlanta residents. 

The more time that passes, the better for VIck. 

For the Jaguars, currently our Ring of Honor (actually called Pride of the Jaguars) is:

• Tony Boselli (2006)
  • Wayne and Delores Weaver (2012)
  • Fred Taylor (2012)
  • Mark Brunell (2013)
  • Jimmy Smith (2016)

As for future additions, I would say that MJD and potentially Tom Coughlin (depending on how this stint works out) are the only other two with a shot right now. I guess Daryl Smith maybe, but that's a long shot.

My hopeful list from this current team is:

• Jalen Ramsey
  • Allen Robinson
  • Leonard Fournette
  • Telvin Smith

But obviously all of these have a very, very long way to go before they get that kind of recognition.

23 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Adrian Peterson and Harrison Smith should be locks.

I don't know if Jared Allen, Steve Hutchinson, Matt Birk or Antoine Winfield made it, but they should. Same with the Williams Wall.

I would think Harrison Smith still has a significant ways to go before he's earned the right to be in the RoH.  Adrian Peterson is the only true lock, even though he's not a member of the team currently.  

Of the recently retired list, of the first 4 names you mentioned, I see all of them, except for Hutch getting into the RoH.  He just wasn't impactful enough for a long enough time.  Kevin Williams has that chance as well.  You also neglected to mention Chad Greenway.  I think he's a clear lock, but not necessarily because of just his play on the field.  I think his off-the-field impact is also taken into consideration and puts him over the top.

With 2 more years of stellar play, Everson Griffen also has his shot, because if he gets 12 sacks this season alone, he'll surpass K-Will for 4th place all-time on the Vikings.   

On 7/19/2017 at 2:23 AM, Kiltman said:

yea Peters will get there quick, Celek will get on there eventually too as a "philly guy"

Malcolm Jenkins and Brandon Graham would be next up...but need to pad their resume on the team. Jenkins just need more time with the team and overall team success to cement him. Graham needs to exert a level of dominance and consistency at the position where people can't deny how good he is. He is forever carrying "Not Earl Thomas" on his back in this town. And while a lot of smarter fans recognize the turnaround since his first couple of years, and how he's remained good despite being jerked back and forth from 4-3 to 3-4 and back...he needs to do more in the general fanbases eyes.

Fletcher Cox already has a better resume than Brandon Graham.

26 minutes ago, BLick12 said:

Fletcher Cox already has a better resume than Brandon Graham.

yea probably...though I think we under-rate Graham and Over-rate (slightly) Fletcher sometimes...I expect more dominating pay out of him

But honestly I just had an age cutoff in my head when I thought about the question, was thinking about older guys

Lane if he can stop getting suspended and Cox are well on their way too and probably more likely to end up there yea

Archived