Redskins sign Kendall Fuller 4 years/40mil

ARTMONK HOF

13 minutes ago, Vladimir L said:

he can be moved around though

Fuller rookie year wasnt great we are givinh up on Moreland too early. Fuller took off his sophmore year.

And has apparently regressed while with the Chiefs.  So at this point we are probably looking at year two being an outlier year.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Fuller had experience going up against elite receivers in the ACC,

Yes.

like those at Miami for example,

No.

while Jimmy ran up against Stony Brook's wing T. It shouldn't be a surprise.

Uh oh.

I don’t think Fuller regressed much - if at all - in KC. He was just put in a different role then what he was in DC. He had a heck of a playoffs & a great Super Bowl. He almost had two ints. I’m glad we have him back.

Edited by turtle28

34 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

It was better than Moreland's if I recall. 

You recall incorrectly. Moreland started one less game but had comparable results (same tackle #'s but 4 more PD). He played okay but not great on the inside but played great when put on the outside.

20 minutes ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Fuller had experience going up against elite receivers in the ACC, like those at Miami for example, while Jimmy ran up against Stony Brook's wing T. It shouldn't be a surprise.

I love ya Jeezy...love the shtick.

For the record (in case anyone tries this with all seriousness)...both faced NFL calibre wide receivers and both did about the same in their rookie years. Given that Fuller faced all those elite receivers in Miami, and Jimmy faced the "Wing T", the results should've been vastly different. The fact that they weren't tells me who was the better natural talent.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

You recall incorrectly. Moreland started one less game but had comparable results (same tackle #'s but 4 more PD). He played okay but not great on the inside but played great when put on the outside.

Was it the penalties? I know Moreland had a decent number. 

Just now, MikeT14 said:

Was it the penalties? I know Moreland had a decent number

He did (most of them were for being too aggressive though - like on a FG...but still stupid). I don't know what Fuller's was because I can barely remember yesterday, let alone Fuller's penalties in 2016.

Just now, Thaiphoon said:

He did (most of them were for being too aggressive though - like on a FG...but still stupid). I don't know what Fuller's was because I can barely remember yesterday, let alone Fuller's penalties in 2016.

That's fair, lol.