Texans sign WR Randall Cobb (3 years, $27 M, $18.75 gtd)

RaidersAreOne

4 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Has BOB watched any games over the last few years? He’s throwing out 7-10 million a year like it’s candy. 

To guys who aren't worth it. Meanwhile, a DeAndre Hopkins extension could have been worked out with that money.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I think BOB thinks that Johnson can be a top 5 running back and feels like he’s out smarting the league. 

Of course he is... Both BoB and Easterby are sitting there and giggling saying "look how smart we are!

Both are completely oblivious that the whole league is laughing at them. Nick Caserio is looking at NRG through a pair of binoculars and thinking "I dodged a bullet on that one..."

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ET80 said:

Of course he is... Both BoB and Easterby are sitting there and giggling saying "look how smart we are!

Both are completely oblivious that the whole league is laughing at them. Nick Caserio is looking at NRG through a pair of binoculars and thinking "I dodged a bullet on that one..."

And here's me, a year ago, saying "Oh when Caserio gets here it'll be so much better"

Nope, nope, nope. I'm not ready for us to turn into the Browns, or what the Bengals were for like 10 years. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marco79 said:

Wow. What are they doing? Who are they bidding against for these guys?!!

At this point, BoB assumes Texans fans are stupid. That we don't follow the league as a whole, and that people who were relevant in 2015-2016 would get us excited (and - as a few Facebook and Twitter comments sections led me to believe - he's not wrong). 

But this is the case here. BoB simply thinks we're stupid.

1 hour ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Well to my credit, I’ve hated BOB from day 1. 

1 hour ago, Texansfan713 said:

i wanted to give him a chance after year 1 and that's when i realized he don't know what the heck he is doing.

I think I owe both of you an apology - I cracked down hard on you two with this argument, but you were right this entire time. 

I'm simply disassociating this team from the Houston Texans. This is The Bill O'Brien Football franchise, located in Harris County, TX as far as I know. I'm a huge fan of the Texans, but I don't care about The Bill O'Brien Football franchise, located in Harris County, TX.

Once BoB is gone, I'll be back. Not any sooner. I don't care if BoB takes this team to a Super Bowl (which we know isn't happening) I'm not cheering for them anymore.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

I think I owe both of you an apology - I cracked down hard on you two with this argument, but you were right this entire time. 

I'm simply disassociating this team from the Houston Texans. This is The Bill O'Brien Football franchise, located in Harris County, TX as far as I know. I'm a huge fan of the Texans, but I don't care about The Bill O'Brien Football franchise, located in Harris County, TX.

Once BoB is gone, I'll be back. Not any sooner. I don't care if BoB takes this team to a Super Bowl (which we know isn't happening) I'm not cheering for them anymore.

I’d much rather have been wrong 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

I feel so bad for you guys. I know this exact feeling considering the awful wait we had for Bruce Allen to get fired. It will happen and you guys will be right back to building a strong team. Weather the storm fellas. 

Thanks sir - it stings it had to come to this, at the expense of one of the funnest WRs to watch.

But, it's the fire that'll burn this franchise to the ground.