Question for Arizona fans:

Suffering_Bills

Hey, guys. Well, since it looks like you all are definitely not taking a WR at #8 this April, in my mock on here I have Tristan Wirfs going to the Giants at #4, and that would leave you all to decide between Becton or Wills. Assuming you guys go OT, of course, but it makes sense. Any feedback on which of the two you'd prefer?

I think Wills or Thomas are the best tackles in the draft. Wills has the benefit of the doubt since he is a RT. So after Okudah and Simmons he is prob #3. Then Thomas and Wirfs. Then Lamb, Jeudy, Ruggs. Then Kinlaw. Then Brown. 

But if we don't take Wirfs, Wills, or Thomas (I'm assuming O kudah and Simmons don't make it) I would hope we trade back. 

On 3/17/2020 at 7:37 AM, Suffering_Bills said:

Hey, guys. Well, since it looks like you all are definitely not taking a WR at #8 this April, in my mock on here I have Tristan Wirfs going to the Giants at #4, and that would leave you all to decide between Becton or Wills. Assuming you guys go OT, of course, but it makes sense. Any feedback on which of the two you'd prefer?

Personally, I am of the opinion that Becton is a better fit for KK. It's tight, though. Wills just has such great footwork. But Becton is such a smooth mover, and with that length, that makes him devastating in some of the weird OL looks that KK showed last year (like when he ran the OL spaced out on trick plays the way they do at Washington State). He really reminds me of a rich-man's Andre Dillard with his size, power, and movement ability. Thomas is the best OT in the class, though. I have Wills rated fourth among the OTs, but he's #7 on my big board. Wirfs, IMO, is the best fit for Kliff, then I'd say Thomas, then Becton, then Wills. All four are really nice fits and are top-10 talents in this class.