Name the best NBA player each year since 2000?

Jwillpro

Just now, catcheryea said:

lebron didn't win the finals in any of those years and was outplayed at some point in the playoffs from 2008-2011

2008-KG outplayed LeBron in the playoffs. He has a good argument. He also had a way better team that series still went 7

2009-No one has an argument. No one outplayed him in the regular season or playoffs

2010-He quit the last 2 games of 2010 but the rest of his resume was pretty much flawless

2011-Dirk has a great argument

2014-2015 He was clearly the best player in the finals despite having zero help. Durant/Curry had better regular seasons

2016-2018 Clearly the best individual player in the league when games started to matter. Curry/Harden had better regular seasons

23 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Don’t care about the 2016 Finals outcome. LeBron was not better than Curry that year. Nobody will ever convince me if that.

In my opinion, better season =/= better player. My best season list would look much different.

Edited by Bullet Club

2 hours ago, showtime said:

You talking 02-03 or 03-04?  If it's 02-03, then give me Shaq still.

2002-03. Duncan led a mediocre team to the title. He was unbelievable offensively and defensively. One of the best individual runs ever and one of the only times you can argue a single player won the title.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

2002-03. Duncan led a mediocre team to the title. He was unbelievable offensively and defensively. One of the best individual runs ever and one of the only times you can argue a single player won the title.

Just off memory, was that the year they beat the Nets and he almost averaged a quadruple-double or something insane like that?  I don't really remember the run very well, but I remember those Finals games.  Yeah, he was insane.  I'll give you that one.

6 hours ago, showtime said:

Just off memory, was that the year they beat the Nets and he almost averaged a quadruple-double or something insane like that?  I don't really remember the run very well, but I remember those Finals games.  Yeah, he was insane.  I'll give you that one.

Yep, that's the one. He went nuts after an awesome regular season as well.