Tom Brady Announces He's Leaving New England

ramssuperbowl99

Just now, Fullback said:

Brady with Arians will be interesting to watch. Although he'd fit the Chargers offense much better. Ekeler and Keenan Allen are basically better versions of White and Edelman. Hunter Henry is Gronk lite. Evans and Godwin are the best WR crop in the league, but idk if Brady fits their downfield offense and could use Evans to the best of his abilities. No issue with Godwin though, Brady would pepper him with targets.

yeah Brady would make ekeler even more of a star

as a Bucs fan though i believe Godwin/Evans/Howard  > Kenan/Williams/Henry

all Tampa needs is a new pass catching RB and a new LT

I like Brady to the Buccaneers. Despite the system change, I'll take my chances with Brady playing well with Arians. They have two good receivers that can actually separate. Godwin and Evans will be so happy.

The Patriots already look like a team that was trending down by season's end despite their record, and early season defensive performance. Now with QB totally up in the air, I'm lukewarm about their immediate future. They have the slowest WR group in the NFL. It's remarkable what Brady did his last season there. I'm guessing Bridgewater will be the heir apparent. Sucks that there will now by this annoying pressure on him to replace the level of play from the GOAT. 

Edited by PapaShogun
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

I like Brady to the Buccaneers. Despite the system change, I'll take my chances with Brady playing well with Arians. They have two good receivers that can actually separate. Godwin and Evans will be so happy.

The Patriots already look like a team that was trending down by season's end despite their record, and early season defensive performance. Now with QB totally up in the air, I'm lukewarm about their immediate future. They have the slowest WR group in the NFL. It's remarkable what Brady did his last season there. I'm guessing Bridgewater will be the heir apparent. Sucks that there will now by this annoying pressure on him to replace the level of play from the GOAT. 

couldnt agree more

my sentiment is:

if its about winning: you go to the NFC and to Tampa

if its about going home: you go to LA

48 minutes ago, Fullback said:

Brady with Arians will be interesting to watch. Although he'd fit the Chargers offense much better. Ekeler and Keenan Allen are basically better versions of White and Edelman. Hunter Henry is Gronk lite. Evans and Godwin are the best WR crop in the league, but idk if Brady fits their downfield offense and could use Evans to the best of his abilities. No issue with Godwin though, Brady would pepper him with targets.

Dont forget Mike Williams who was a 1000 yd receiver and lead all WRs in AVG. But as a Chargers fan, no thanks. I rather go with a rookie and start the future. Chargers have a team that can win now, as long as their qb isnt turning the ball over. I wouldnt mind Brady for 2 years, but not at 30 million a year, no fk way.