Tom Brady Announces He's Leaving New England

ramssuperbowl99

8 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Winning a superbowl with another team like manning did is probably something he wants to do. 

Not sure what team who doesn't already have a QB in place could give him a shot at that. Chargers and Colts are the most likely I suppose, but bottom of the barrel beyond that...

This guy is not only the GoaT, he is also incredibly classy,.

He would not even make personal attacks on Goodell during FrameGate, even when pushed to do so by reporters.

That was a great message and leaving a team after 20 years does not mean you hate each other. Free agents leave teams every year.

One scenario would be the the Patriots feel the need to go younger on offense but Tom wants to maximize his opportunity the next few years.

Does anyone think losing Collins and Van Noy while giving Thuney a big raise makes the Patriots better? Did they gain ground on Baltimore and KC?

I wish him the best unless he is playing against the Eagles, then I wish him the best every other week.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28900439/tom-brady-new-england-kindness-leaves-lasting-impression-reporter

Edited by SkippyX

Most of the best players in their respective league I don't like.

Tom was never one of those for me. I hated the Patriots as a whole but Brady was different. Happy the dynasty is over but I gotta say...it's sad to think we won't see the GOAT where he spent 20 years of his career again.

Edited by .Buzz
  • Like 1

Patriots definitely won’t be bad enough for a top 5 pick. I think they’ll get someone like Dalton or Teddy to have them hovering around 7-8 wins although it would definitely be nice if they had about 10+ years of less than 5 wins. Their fans deserve it

Edited by ttitansfan4life

3 minutes ago, childofpudding said:

Do what?

Hold teams (read: the league) hostage. He deserves to take his time...and he's had 2 months. Don't drag it out. What could possibly change in the next 48 hours that would sway your decision?

Of course this worked for Kawhi Leonard in the NBA, so maybe he's waiting on a team he's considering to make a move. Then I'd look dumb for calling him out.