Tom Brady Announces He's Leaving New England

ramssuperbowl99

9 minutes ago, Belle7 said:

So my question is: Will Brady still be only a system QB on another team or will that now change because he's not in the Patriots "system"!?! Just wondering for all those who have spewed this stupidity since he won his first SB and only piled on with the hate every season after that. I personally don't care one way or the other but curious how many fans now will embrace him. 9_9

It’s really a question that can only be answered one way, if Brady goes to another team and has a lot of success, wins and maybe gets a ring he will dispell the ‘system’ thing as a myth no doubt. However, the likelihood is that he’ll go to a different team, play well for a year or two and the Pats will still be competitive leaving us all none the wiser. Of course, if Brady plays poorly and doesn’t find success elsewhere there will always be that doubt or caveat that he is In hIs forties and not the same QB as previously so we’ll not be able to say definitively.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, August4th said:

just saw that brady had FOREVER A PATRIOT to start off his goodbye

talk about a buzzkill for pat fans who first saw that before reading the post

I wonder if he's gonna retire.  He has nothing else to prove unless he wants to show he can win without BB...

Just now, Nex_Gen said:

Brady to 49ers makes more sense every minute. It all comes down to whether or not Lynch and Shanahan are willing to admit they jumped the gun on Jimmy G and got laced by Belichick on that front. But hey, who hasn't?

This isn't a thing and it's not going to happen. 

15 minutes ago, showtime said:

If I'm the Niners, I try and make this work for a year or maybe two.  Brady is a much better player than Jimmy G is right now.  The Niners essentially have no weaknesses outside of their QB.  Maybe make Jimmy G's Brady back up again lol.

Not even a little would I entertain this. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DoleINGout said:

not really

im saying it because that distance is like me living in boston but assuming i will go home to new york. its only a 4 hour drive maybe but if you actually asked me i definitely didnt grow up in ny. there are totally different cultures between la/socal and the rest of the state

It's a 6 hour drive, not that he would ever drive 

Brady wontbe a Niner