Tom Brady Announces He's Leaving New England

ramssuperbowl99

44 minutes ago, N4L said:

I think Kraft cashed in his only 'override' of Bill when he forced the Jimmy G trade. Bill might have told him 'if you ever interfere with football operations again, I will leave'. Its pretty plausible. I don't think Bill likes being overruled and probably wouldn't want it to happen more than once. 

So its probably less of Kraft and Brady not getting along, or Brady doing something that Kraft didn't like, as much as Kraft knowing Bill will write a note on a napkin telling him he is quitting (lol) if he does that again

That likely played a role as well. 

8 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

The Tennessee Titans will always be known as the team that ended that dynasty... you’re welcome 

Because you stole that right from KC, we fooled you into believing you were SB bound.   Just to rip your hearts out.

20 minutes ago, Starless said:

That likely played a role as well. 

Also its best for everybody involved at this point. Brady might never fully commit again because the egos and conflicts internally just make him exhausted. Its better for him to leave and get rejuvenated and for Bill to have clarity from a personnel standpoint as to what he has to do now.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Starless said:

only KNOWN suitor

I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Jets, Bills, Dolphins or Washington broke the bank for him. 

I dont rule out the Broncos making some moves to clear up room for him either. I dont buy the Tampa stuff until he signs the deal, there are offers out there.

Probably will get crucified by Bills fans but they should sign Brady. IMO, best defense in the NFL, better than the Pats or 49ers. They have Diggs and Brown, two solid WRs. 

I wouldn’t say Allen is terrible but I definitely don’t trust him to win a Super Bowl, and 2020 and 2021 is the Bills window. Right now. That team is terrific. But Allen’s inconsistency, I just can’t see them ever reaching the big game. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Probably will get crucified by Bills fans but they should sign Brady. IMO, best defense in the NFL, better than the Pats or 49ers. They have Diggs and Brown, two solid WRs. 

I wouldn’t say Allen is terrible but I definitely don’t trust him to win a Super Bowl, and 2020 and 2021 is the Bills window. Right now. That team is terrific. But Allen’s inconsistency, I just can’t see them ever reaching the big game. 

I dont think we're in play but man would it be surreal, Favre in Minne x100.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

I just want to see fans of another AFC East team go through the Kubler-Ross stages for accepting Brady as their QB.

1 minute ago, DoleINGout said:

Plus Brian Daboll connection.

You could say Daboll is in Brady’s court...

That was painful on so many levels.

Just thinking about how if McDaniels hadn't left the Colts at the altar, we'd 100% be seeing Brady in a Colts uniform by now. 

• Like 1