Tom Brady Announces He's Leaving New England

ramssuperbowl99

7 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Ding Dong the Dynasty’s Dead!!!!

I honestly want to see how this plays out in the whole "Who is responsible for the rings: Brady or Bellichick?" argument. I have a friend that is a terrible person/hardcore Brady fan masquerading as a Patriots fan. It'll be interesting to see where his allegiance lies now.

Just now, .Buzz said:

You guys aren't going to be bad enough to get either.

we will be terrible. just wait for it. Our offense will be the worst in the league and our defense will be really bad as well with age issues and holes everywhere. We aren't going to sniff 7-8 wins.

Just now, Karnage84 said:

I honestly want to see how this plays out in the whole "Who is responsible for the rings: Brady or Bellichick?" argument. I have a friend that is a terrible person/hardcore Brady fan masquerading as a Patriots fan. It'll be interesting to see where his allegiance lies now.

well if the Patriots suck this year the Brady fraction will be loud.

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

You guys aren't going to be bad enough to get either.

Agreed, also no way BB would be okay with tanking in his first year without Brady as it would make it look like he needed Brady more than Brady needed him, which his ego simply won't allow.

1 minute ago, Ace5 said:

This is the news america needed. We're all gonna make it bros we're gonna beat corona the sun will rise again

Or NE will completely implode, the media will blame it on Corona and the mayhem will reach all new heights around the world except for America where every knew what REALLY happened.

1 minute ago, SBLIII said:

we will be terrible. just wait for it. Our offense will be the worst in the league and our defense will be really bad as well with age issues and holes everywhere. We aren't going to sniff 7-8 wins.

There's several more terrible teams with worse coaches.

BB isn't going to tank. 

4 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

It's weird. Tom Brady is the GOAT of all GOATs and even he won't see his entire career last on one team.

A dynasty ends today. What comes after I don't know but it was an honor watching Tom and Patriots dominate for so long. I wish both parties well!

That's pretty normal??? Jordan played for the Wizards. Montana played for the 49ers. Gretzky played on 4 teams. 

• Like 1