Tom Brady Announces He's Leaving New England

ramssuperbowl99

5 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

Just because we finally now have the Brady or Bellichick scenario and hardcore Brady fans (mainly my buddy) will use his age as a cop out without giving BB his credit for the level of success. 

The Pats D propped up Brady as a younger guy and Brady probably propped up the Pats with weaker rosters. Just the perfect pairing of guys at the right time and the right system. 

Bellichick is going to have a much longer coaching career than Brady as a starting QB regardless and he'll eventually have a big time QB to work with.  The debate is dumb.

Fascinating to see how both parties will do after their split. I seem to be in the minority but I think the Pats will still be a very tough team, great coaching and I don’t think their roster is poor at all, they’ll likely sign a guy like Bridgewater and add some weapons. They’ve always managed  just fine when Brady has been out before and that was when he was a much better version, they have some draft capital and I don’t expect them to suddenly implode, I think they’ll still be competing for the playoffs and in my eyes still the team to beat in the AFC East.

Just now, Calvert28 said:

How ironic would it be if Foles went to NE?

Think it legit could happen. The Jaguars are talking to multiple teams on him...and they seem to be pinning him against a few teams to get better draft capital.

They have more leverage than people think. Won't be a great pick but he's going to get dealt to one of these teams.