Tom Brady Announces He's Leaving New England

ramssuperbowl99

2 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

I don't see many more terrible teams. We will have bad QB, bad RB, bad WR, bad TE, below average OL, bad DL, below average DL, good DBs who will be old so could fall off a cliff as well. There really won't be anything good about this except a player or two. 

Watch.

Happily quote this and get back to me next year. Plenty of teams in worse positions. You'll end up nabbing Foles or Dalton and get solid play because Belichick/NE system.

Edited by .Buzz
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Karnage84 said:

The downside is that at 42/43, if Brady has a down year then you (general Brady fanatic) can always cop out that "father time has caught up with him, etc.". As much as I hate the Pats and Brady, there is no way that you can discount that pairing as they're clearly the best HC/QB combo of all time. I doubt either would repeat their success without the other but Bellichick would likely have more rings than Brady in that alternate scenario IMO. 

I agree that them combining is why we got one of if not the greatest sports dynasty/run in history. But I’m reversed on who benefited more, I think Brady made things a lot easier on BB than the other way around throughout their paired time together. It’s honestly a question we will never get a solid answer to though. 

All I can say is I enjoyed the hell out of watching it

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

I agree that them combining is why we got one of if not the greatest sports dynasty/run in history. But I’m reversed on who benefited more, I think Brady made things a lot easier on BB than the other way around throughout their paired time together. It’s honestly a question we will never get a solid answer to though. 

All I can say is I enjoyed the hell out of watching it

And I hated watching every second.... but dammit... I respected it. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

This again...

So you think if they get a solid veteran like I mentioned that QB doesn't improve their recent play/take a step forward (although NE needs to improve it's weapons/Harry needs to take a step up)?