lions sign Chase Daniel

flyguy1609

Just now, Karnage84 said:

You make me chuckle. There's a part of me that hopes I am not as beaten down when I'm your age after a lifetime of the Lions being Lions. Then I remember that I cheer for the Lions.

When that time comes, I'm going to lean in hard on it. 

I hope your not as well!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

You make me chuckle. There's a part of me that hopes I am not as beaten down when I'm your age after a lifetime of the Lions being Lions. Then I remember that I cheer for the Lions.

When that time comes, I'm going to lean in hard on it. 

One of my worst fears, the Lions win a super bowl the year after I die.

1 minute ago, diehardlionfan said:

I hope your not as well!

My wife already makes fun of me for cheering for this team and says that I'm a grumpy old man (for non-Lions related reasons). Another 30 years of Lions fandom is definitely going to make its mark. 

• Like 1

Just now, Karnage84 said:

My wife already makes fun of me for cheering for this team and says that I'm a grumpy old man (for non-Lions related reasons). Another 30 years of Lions fandom is definitely going to make its mark. 

You know what? My wife said the exact same thing about me for years... until she watched the game against the Packers last season. She kept saying: "Wait... they really do this to you guys?" I don't think we're crazy for being negative. I just don't want us to start over before we have a chance to build something.

• Like 1