Raiders agree to terms with LB Cory Littleton

agarcia34

Awesome deal! Turned our worse unit into A strength just need to add depth. I’d bring back Morrow and Compton and possibly add another with one of our 3s!!! Was getting a little antsy but this is the move I think every poster wanted, and at about 3m less per year! Awesome work!!!

Edited by Geezy

1 minute ago, TheMadStork said:

This is great.

I still want Isaiah Simmons. In a division that is dominated by top TEs, he would be a player that would add so much versatility.

I’d consider trading our two first to move up and grab him. 

I'm still drafting Simmons if he makes it to #12 but no trade up.

Agreed if Simmons fell to 12 he's the pick. Not giving up capital and building team depth as we have a lot of upgrades/depth possible.

Can't believe we got him at 12. I was willing to offer that to Campbell hoping he'd take it because I expect AT LEAST 15 for Cory. YAY!!!!!!!

Great addition but even better contract. 

1 minute ago, oakdb36 said:

I'm still drafting Simmons if he makes it to #12 but no trade up.

I’m big on Simmons. I’m confident he will be a stud in the nfl. I understand you’d prefer to trade up..id prefer not to as well. BUT with our draft history, odds are Weill will miss on one of the 2 1st rounders. 

So I would be open to doing it. Simmons is a rare talent who will be able to shut down top TEs (I believe)